Providence Health Care offers a full range of cardiorespiratory diagnostic services using state-of-the-art pulmonary function equipment. We provide diagnostic services to inpatients and outpatients in clinics within the hospital including:
- Pacific Lung Health Centre
- Cystic Fibrosis Clinic
- Scleroderma Clinic
- Pacific Adult Congenital Heart Clinic
- Rapid Access Clinic
- Asthma clinic
Specific pulmonary function services and tests include:
- Complete pulmonary function testing
- Bronchial challenge testing
- Walking oximetry
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing (VO2max)
- Arterial blood gas testing
- Overnight oximetry
Our pulmonary function laboratory also offers a ‘Drop-in’ spirometry clinic in which clients may obtain their spirometry on a walk in basis, with no appointment necessary. This service occurs Tuesday – Thursday 8:00am to 11:30am, and 1:00pm to 3:30pm at SPH only. You can contact the Pulmonary Function Lab at 604-806-8333.
Download a copy of the 8th Floor - Providence Bldg Map.